REMOTE - ONLINE
Coronavirus Update - January 2021
Following the recent new announcement regarding new lockdown please see the bullet points below for guidance if you are booked on a training course with us:-
•	If you are a delegate booked to attend a course in person with us between 4 January 2021 - Mid February 2021, please consult with your company training manager and/or our friendly admin team, before making any decision to change your attendance plans.
•	Much of our offering of high-quality training remains available by online delivery, and we will suggest transferring in-person training to this format wherever possible.
•	For training which continues to take place in-person, you have the safeguard of our well-practiced covid-secure measures in our spacious training centre.
•	Your attendance at our training centre constitutes “working when not possible from home”, and so is permitted under the lockdown guidelines. However, you may prefer to in the circumstances defer “non-urgent” training to a later date when conditions are overall safer.
•	Accordingly we will waive our normal “cancellation” terms for the lockdown period. This will only apply when you ask beforehand to defer in-person training, for the period mentioned above to a later date within the following 6 months, citing Covid-19 concerns.
Phone: 01332 343585