Safety Procedures for Working on Electrical Equipment (SPWEE)
Signalling Maintenance Courses
|Location||Derby or Any location subject to equipment requirements|
Bespoke & Private Courses
We can also reserve a course for your company exclusively, and we can design courses to meet your company's specifications. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.Contact Us
This course will enable an electrical team leader to set up a safe system of work on electrical equipment.
- Course fully up to date to current standards
- Interative course with theorectical consideration and practical exercises
On successful completion of this course, the delegate will be able to:
- Identify and asses risks associated with working on electrical equipment
- Indentify the limits above which live working is not permitted
- Take measurements where the current or voltage exceeds the limit
- Safety isolate equipment
- Implement a “permit to work” system
- Indentify requirements for tools and equipment test and inspection
Assessment and Certifcation
Achievement of the Course Outcomes will be assessed by a theory and practical assesment.
The delegate’s achievement of the Course Outcomes will be con?rmed by a certi?cate which will be forwarded to the nominated client contact following the course.
A well prepared delegate is expected to be an experienced tester or maintainer of railway signalling equipment.
Duration: 1 Day
Location: at our Derby training centre, or on your premises (subject to equipment availability)
Job Seekers Information
Please visit our dedicated jobseekers page for detailed information relating to people seeking jobs in the rail industry.: