REMOS dl Use and 'Special User' course
Other Signalling Courses
|Location||Derby or at your venue|
Bespoke & Private Courses
We can also reserve a course for your company exclusively, and we can design courses to meet your company's specifications. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.Contact Us
Signet Solutions are proud to be Park Signalling's chosen deliverer on the use of this latest innovative and time saving product.
The REMOS dl allows rapid capture of data to perform an SSI Data Link Amplitude and Symmetry Survey, in accordance with Network Rail maintenance and works testing standards.
- Safely and correctly connecting the REMOS dl to take measurements
- Using the REMOS dl to take and store the required measurements
- The hazards inherent in connecting monitoring equipment to the signalling system
- The requirements for a 'special user' to use the REMOS an SSI data link
- Theoretical and practical assessment in the safe and correct usage of the REMOS dl
Note: this course only covers the use of the REMOS dl to capture raw data. The full understanding and interpretation of the data captured is covered on our separate 'SSI Data Link Testing and REMOS dl Special User' course.
- The delegate is expected to already be familiar with working on SSI data links, their terminology and components, and with performing data link testing using conventional oscilloscope.
- Following successful completion of the course, the delegate will receive a certificate of assessment, stating the key knowledge and skills they have demonstrated. This evidence should enable progression towards 'special user' status on this equipment, following a suitable period of workplace mentoring, within their employer's competence management system.
Job Seekers Information
Please visit our dedicated jobseekers page for detailed information relating to people seeking jobs in the rail industry.: