Mod 3C – Verification Tester
Signalling Testing Courses
|Duration||4 Days + 1 day one to one assessment|
|Location||Derby or Any location subject to equipment requirements|
Bespoke & Private Courses
We can also reserve a course for your company exclusively, and we can design courses to meet your company's specifications. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.Contact Us
This course is intended for signal engineers with existing experience of performing Works Test Assistants duties wishing to become Works Technical Verifiers.
- Underpinning knowledge matched to the new IRSE Verification Tester Licence 1.3.155(X)
- Reflects the requirements of verification techniques
- Reflects the requirements of Network Rail standards
- Intensive practical experience in application logic testing
- May be tailored to specific client or railway administration requirements
- The Course includes activities on relay based and Solid State Interlocking (SSI) Systems
On successful completion of this course, the delegate will be able to:
- Perform Location verification tests
- Undertake Correlation and modifications
- Perform Cable testing
- Perform Panel inspection, wire count and continuity tests
- Use test equipment correctly
- Record and Document test activities
Assessment and Certification
Achievement of the Course Outcomes will be assessed by a practical assessment.
The delegate’s achievement of the Course Outcomes will be confirmed by a certificate which will be forwarded to the nominated client contact following the course.
A well prepared delegate is expected to have completed Module 5 Testing Assistant competence and have a comprehensive understanding of wiring diagrams and be able to use electrical measuring devices.
Duration: 4 Days + 1 Day one to one Assessment
Location: at our Derby training centre, or on your premises (access to equipment is a requirement of this course)
Job Seekers Information
Please visit our dedicated jobseekers page for detailed information relating to people seeking jobs in the rail industry.: