Mod 1 – Tester in Charge
Signalling Testing Courses
|Location||Derby or at your venue|
Bespoke & Private Courses
We can also reserve a course for your company exclusively, and we can design courses to meet your company's specifications. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.Contact Us
This course will enable signalling works testers to progress towards the management of signal works testing activities.
- Underpinning knowledge matched to the IRSE “Tester in Charge” licence 1.3.190
- Relating directly to the Network Rail testing standards
- May be tailored to match the requirements of other rail administrations
- Discusses the safety-management framework for new products
On successful completion of this course, the delegate will be able to describe the function of the following
- The Role and Responsibilities of the Tester in Charge
- The Safety-Management Framework
- Identifying and Managing Risk
- The Project and ‘V’ Lifecycles
- Testing Strategies
- Test and Commissioning Plans
- Configuration Control
- Defining and Recording the Tests
- Running a testing Sub-project
Assessment and Certification
Achievement of the Course Outcomes will be assessed by theory assessments.
The delegate’s achievement of the Course Outcomes will be confirmed by a certificate which will be forwarded to the nominated client contact following the course.
A well prepared delegate is expected to already be a competent Principles or Functional tester, with at least three years’ practical experience in this role.
Duration: 5 Days – including assessment
Location: at our Derby training centre, or on your premises.
Job Seekers Information
Please visit our dedicated jobseekers page for detailed information relating to people seeking jobs in the rail industry.: