Axle Counter Design
Signalling Design Courses
Bespoke & Private Courses
We can also reserve a course for your company exclusively, and we can design courses to meet your company's specifications. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.Contact Us
This course will enable a signalling designer to undertake scheme and electrical design of Axle Counter systems.
- The AzLM axle counter is chosen, being the most common UK application
- The course can be modified to suit specific equipment types and customer applications
- Axle Counter Signalling / Scheme plan design
- Axle Counter Signalling Principles
- Axle Counter Electrical Design
On successful completion of this course, the delegate will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of terminology and components used in axle counter systems
- Specify detection point positions and details
- Specify evaluator areas
- Specify methods of section reset and restoration
- Specify control table modifications for axle counters
- Specify detection point and evaluator circuitry
- Specify evaluator interface and reset circuitry
Assessment and Certification
Achievement of the Course Outcomes will be assessed by a theory assessment.
The delegate’s achievement of the Course Outcomes will be confirmed by a certificate which will be forwarded to the nominated client contact following the course.
A well prepared delegate is expected to be familiar with signalling layout, principles and electrical design for conventional UK main line practice.
Duration: 3 Days
Job Seekers Information
Please visit our dedicated jobseekers page for detailed information relating to people seeking jobs in the rail industry.: