Axle Counter Appreciation
Signalling Maintenance Courses
Bespoke & Private Courses
We can also reserve a course for your company exclusively, and we can design courses to meet your company's specifications. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.Contact Us
This course will inform a signal engineer requiring an introduction to the engineering, design, installation, testing or maintenance of Axle counter systems.
- The AzLM axle counter is chosen, being the most common UK application, but the principles equally apply to other types of axle counter.
- The course can be modified to suit specific equipment types and customer applications.
- Axle Counter system components
- Axle Counter Signalling Principles
- Axle Counter Circuitry
- Axle counter reset methods
- Overview of specific design, installation, testing & maintenance issues
On successful completion of this course, the delegate will be able to:
- Identify the components used in axle counter systems.
- Describe the relationships between axle counter system components
- Outline the operational and technical issues for physical and electrical system configuration
- Describe the different operational and technical methods of axle counter reset
- Outline specific design, installation, testing & maintenance requirements
Assessment and Certification
The delegate’s attendance will be confirmed by a certificate which will be forwarded to the nominated client contact following the course.
A well prepared delegate is expected to be familiar with signalling principles and engineering for conventional UK main line practice.
Duration: 2 Days
Job Seekers Information
Please visit our dedicated jobseekers page for detailed information relating to people seeking jobs in the rail industry.: