Australian Intermediate Signalling Technology
Other Signalling Courses
|Location||Australian venue of your choice|
Bespoke & Private Courses
We can also reserve a course for your company exclusively, and we can design courses to meet your company's specifications. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.Contact Us
This course will enable signalling designers to create control tables for signalled routes and points, using standard control tables for Route Relay Interlockings.
- Course fully up to date to reflect current requirements
- The course concentrates on understanding of interlocking functionality, as well as “filling in the boxes”
- The delegate will benefit from experimentation on our demonstration interlockings
- Technical jargon is explained in clear English terms
- Also provides preparation for module 3 of the IRSE examination
On successful completion of this course, the delegate will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of interlocking principles
- Complete control tables for signalled routes and points
Assessment and Certification
Achievement of the Course Outcomes will be assessed by a theory assessment of interlocking principles and control table completion.
The delegate’s achievement of the Course Outcomes will be confirmed by a certificate which will be forwarded to the nominated client contact following the course.
A well prepared delegate is expected to be able to interpret signalling plans and show a basic understanding
Job Seekers Information
Please visit our dedicated jobseekers page for detailed information relating to people seeking jobs in the rail industry.: