Solid State Interlocking (SSI) Design Workstation for Testers
Other Signalling Courses
Bespoke & Private Courses
We can also reserve a course for your company exclusively, and we can design courses to meet your company's specifications. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.Contact Us
This course will enable a signalling works tester to access an SSI scheme on the Design Workstation (DWS) and set the scheme to work for principles testing.
At the end of the course, the successful delegate will be able to:
- Access the DWS and navigate through the menu system
- Locate SSI source files for viewing or printing
- Download SSI object code to the simulator cubicle and set to work
- Use the Trackside and Signaller’s screens to simulate input conditions and observe output conditions
- Use the Technician’s Terminal emulation function to simulate input conditions and observe output conditions
- Apply procedures for configuration control and data integrity
Assessment and Certification
Delegate performance will be assessed by continuous assessment.
The delegate’s achievement of the Course Outcomes will be confirmed by a certificate which will be forwarded to the nominated client contact following the course.
A well prepared delegate is expected to be able to interpret signalling plans, SSI source file content and SSI-specific control tables.
Duration: 2 days
Location: Client’s site with an SSI Design Workstation
Job Seekers Information
Please visit our dedicated jobseekers page for detailed information relating to people seeking jobs in the rail industry.: