Solid State Interlocking Control Tables (ISTCT SSI)
Other Signalling Courses
|Location||Derby or Any location subject to equipment requirements|
Bespoke & Private Courses
We can also reserve a course for your company exclusively, and we can design courses to meet your company's specifications. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.Contact Us
This course will enable a designer, who is already familiar with general interlocking principles and control tables, to be able to complete the new SSI control tables.
- Course fully up to date to reflect current Network Rail standards.
- The course concentrates on understanding of SSI interlocking functionality, as well as “filling in the boxes”
- Technical jargon is explained in clear English terms
- Also provides preparation for module 3 of the IRSE examination
On successful completion of this course, the delegate will be able to
- Demonstrate an understanding of SSI interlocking principles
- Complete Control Tables for Signal Route & Aspect, Point, Swinging Point, Point Normalisation and Sub Route
- Create Track Circuit and Point Summation Sheets
- Design Approach Locking Map Search and Sub Route Diagrams
Assessment and Certification
Achievement of the Course Outcomes will be assessed by a theory assessment of interlocking principles and control table completion.
The delegate’s achievement of the Course Outcomes will be confirmed by a certificate which will be forwarded to the nominated client contact following the course.
A well prepared delegate is expected to be able to interpret signalling plans and existing control tables for UK main line signalling installations.
Duration: 5 days
Location: At our Derby training centre, or on your premises
Job Seekers Information
Please visit our dedicated jobseekers page for detailed information relating to people seeking jobs in the rail industry.: