23.01.17 - 03.02.17 - 6 PLACES AVAILABLE
Signet Solutions can reserve a course for your company exclusively, and we can design courses to meet your company's specifications. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is intended for signal engineers with existing experience of performing Works Test Assistants duties wishing to become Works Technical Verifiers.
- Underpinning knowledge matched to the new IRSE Verification Tester Licence 1.3.155(X)
- Reflects the requirements of verification techniques
- Intensive practical experience in application logic testing
- May be tailored to specific client or railway administration requirements
- The Course includes activities on relay based and Solid State Interlocking (SSI) Systems
On successful completion of this course, the delegate will be able to:
- Perform Location verification tests
- Undertake Correlation and modifications
- Perform Cable testing
- Perform Panel inspection, wire count and continuity tests
- Use test equipment correctly
- Record and Document test activities
Assessment and Certification
Achievement of the Course Outcomes will be assessed by a practical assessment.
The delegate’s achievement of the Course Outcomes will be confirmed by a certificate which will be forwarded to the nominated client contact following the course.
Delegates should have Module 5 Testing Assistant competence AND comprehensive understanding of wiring diagrams and be able to use electrical measuring devices.