27.02.17 - 10.03.17 - 6 PLACES AVAILABLE
Signet Solutions can reserve a course for your company exclusively, and we can design courses to meet your company's specifications. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is intended for signal engineers, who are Works Verification testers, to become Functional testers for location circuitry.
- Underpinning knowledge matched to the new IRSE Functional Tester Licence 1.3.170
- Reflects the requirements of validation techniques
- Intensive practical experience in application logic testing
- May be tailored to specific client or railway administration requirements
- The course includes activities on relay based and Solid State Interlocking (SSI) Systems
On successful completion of this course, the delegate will be able to:
- Describe the principles of verification testing
- Identify suitable methods for testing different circuitry
- Perform check marking of diagrams
- Perform location functional testing
- Make alterations and associated testing
- Perform integration testing
- Record and document test activities
Assessment and Certification
Achievement of the course outcomes will be assessed by a practical assessment.
The delegate’s achievement of the course outcomes will be confirmed by a certificate which will be forwarded to the nominated client contact following the course.
A well prepared delegate is expected to have Module 3C competence.