Signal Works Testing Mod 1 – Tester in Charge Refresher
This course is aimed at existing Signalling Works Testers in Charge who require support and familiarisation with the changes and content of the latest issue of Signalling Works Testing Standards.
- Review of the suite of documents that form the Standard (NR/L2/SIG/30014)
- Practical exercises to assist in familiarisation of the Standards
- Case studies to highlight the changes to procedures
- Discussion of testing management practices
On successful completion of this course, the delegate will be fully conversant with the current Standard for Signalling Works Testing, which will include the following
- The Role and Responsibilities of the Tester in Charge
- The Management of Signalling Works Testing
- The Production and Implementation of Test Plans
- The Monitoring of Signalling Works Testing Progress
- Configuration Control of Documentation and Systems
- Recording of Signalling Works Testing
- Entry-into-Operational Service, Infrastructure Managers delegated responsibility
Assessment and Certification
Achievement of the Course Outcomes will be assessed by a theory assessment.
The delegate’s achievement of the Course Outcomes will be confirmed by a certificate which will be forwarded to the nominated client contact following the course.