Signet Solutions can reserve a course for your company exclusively, and we can design courses to meet your company's specifications. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is intended for the signal works tester who requires to perform functional testing on Route Relay Interlockings.
- The route relay interlocking technology is the universal basis of all interlocking principles and control tables, such that this course is valuable even if the delegate is not intending to work on RRI technology
- Closely links the standard circuits to signalling principles and control tables
- Completely updated to reflect current requirements
- Relay names and technical jargon are explained in “plain english” terminology
- Delegates will benefit from practice on our working Route Relay Interlocking
On successful completion of this course, the delegate will be able to describe the function of, perform functional testing upon, and diagnose faults within the following classes of circuitry.
- Push Button Interlocking
- Route Interlocking
- Points Interlocking and interfaces
- Sectional Route Locking
- Signal Controls
- Route Normalisation
Assessment and Certification
Achievement of the Course Outcomes will be assessed by a theory assessment of circuit principles and a practical assessment of circuit testing technique.
The delegate’s achievement of the Course Outcomes will be confirmed by a certificate which will be forwarded to the nominated client contact following the course.
Delegates shall be experienced Module 3BL Functional Testers who have passed the Intermediate Signalling Technology (Principles) course or equivalent.