4 PLACES AVAILABLE
This course is intended for signal engineers, who are Signalling Works Functional testers, to become Functional testers for level crossing circuitry.
- Understanding of level crossing equipment
- Understanding of level crossing control circuitry
- Intensive practical experience in level crossing circuitry testing
- Implementing SWT (AHBC) Test specification requirements
- Identifying non-conformances
- Determine the extent of testing required following a modification
- The Course includes activities on an AHBC installation
On successful completion of this course, the delegate will be able to:
- Understand the more complex circuits associated with level crossing systems
- Perform inspection and test of barrier packs, road traffic lights, treadles and associated crossing equipment
- Set to work an AHBC installation
- Perform functional testing on a AHBC installation
- Make alterations and associated testing
- Record and Document test activities
Assessment and Certification
Achievement of the Course Outcomes will be assessed by a practical assessment.
The delegate’s achievement of the Course Outcomes will be confirmed by a certificate which will be forwarded to the nominated client contact following the course.
A well prepared delegate is expected to:
- Be a competent Mod 3BL tester and evidence of at least 2 years experience
- Have a basic knowledge of level crossings