Signet Solutions can reserve a course for your company exclusively, and we can design courses to meet your company's specifications. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is intended for signal engineers, who are Signalling Works Principles testers, to become Principles testers for level crossing circuitry.
The history and Legal requirements for level crossings
- The “Crossing Order” and Mod 2LX testers responsibilities
- The safety and protection requirements during level crossing testing
- The Principles applied to level crossings
- Identifying non-conformances
- Determine the extent of testing required following a modification
- The Course includes activities on an AHBC installation
On successful completion of this course, the delegate will be able to:
Scheme Plan verification
- Crossing layout verification
- Crossing Order verification
- Safety and protection required during testing
- Operation and Principles testing of an AHBC
- Make alterations and associated testing
- Record and Document test activities
Assessment and Certification
Achievement of the Course Outcomes will be assessed by a practical assessment.
The delegate’s achievement of the Course Outcomes will be confirmed by a certificate which will be forwarded to the nominated client contact following the course.
A well prepared delegate is expected to:
- Be a competent Mod 3BX tester
- Be a competent Mod 2CP tester
Have some basic knowledge of level crossings