Signet Solutions can reserve a course for your company exclusively, and we can design courses to meet your company's specifications. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is intended for; signal engineers with existing competence as an SMTH tester, including SFI Level 1, or have experience in any role where they have demonstrated an equality of competence in Signal Works Testing or Works delivery. The course will enable them to undertake the role of G110 Tester or Lead Tester as defined in NR/L2/CTM/012/055.
- Underpinning knowledge matched to the NR/L2/SIG/30014/G110.
- Reflects the requirements of the role of a G110 Tester / Lead Tester.
- Practical scenario experience in applying the G110 procedures.
- The Course includes both a theory and practical assessment against unique scenario based exercises.
On successful completion of this course, the delegate shall have knowledge and understanding of:
- Where they can obtain information to determine the nature and scope of the work.
- Which engineering drawings, diagrams, specifications, reports and technical manuals / instructions contain the relevant information for the work.
- How to carry out the required tests / checks for the work, using specific scenario exercises.
- Test reporting documentation and procedures.
- Analysis methods and techniques.
- How to progress faults / design changes / equipment replacement.
- How to assess the completion of work and testing activities prior to allowing the system / product to return to service.
Assessment and Certification
Achievement of the Course Outcomes will be assessed by both a practical and theory assessment.
The delegate’s achievement of the Course Outcomes will be confirmed by a certificate which will be forwarded to the nominated client contact following the course.
A well prepared delegate is expected to be competent as an SMTH tester and have experience in any role where they have demonstrated an equality of competence in Signal Works Testing or Works delivery.