30.11.16 - 01.12.16 - 8 PLACES AVAILABLE
Signet Solutions can reserve a course for your company exclusively, and we can design courses to meet your company's specifications. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course is intended for; signal engineers with existing competence as an SMTH tester, including SFI Level 2, and SMTH Method Statement writing or have experience in any role where they have demonstrated an equality of competence in Signal Works Testing or Works delivery. The course will enable them to undertake the role of G110 Test Schedule Author or Checker as defined in NR/L2/CTM/012/056.
- Underpinning knowledge matched to the NR/L2/SIG/30014/G110.
- Reflects the requirements of the role of a G110 Author and Checker.
- Practical scenario experience in producing and checking a Test Schedule.
- The Course includes a written practical assessment against unique scenario based exercise.
On successful completion of this course, the delegate shall have knowledge and understanding of:
- What information is required, where it can be obtained and how to establish its currency and authorisation.
- What signalling principles and design and installation procedures apply to the system.
- What are the regulations and guidelines that are relevant.
- How to establish the extent and limits of testing.
- What testing methods are applicable to the work to be completed and how much time and resources they require.
Assessment and Certification
Achievement of the Course Outcomes will be assessed by a written practical assessment.
The delegate’s achievement of the Course Outcomes will be confirmed by a certificate which will be forwarded to the nominated client contact following the course.
A well prepared delegate is expected to be competent as an SMTH tester, including SFI level 2, and SMTH Method Statement writing or have experience in any role where they have demonstrated an equality of competence in Signal Works Testing or Works delivery.