This course is intended for signal design engineers who need to be able to perform correlation work.
- Correlation process in accordance with NR/GN/SIG/11115 – Correlation of Signalling Records
- All correlation activities can be rehearsed in a safe offline environment upon lifelike working equipment
On successful completion of this course, the delegate will be able to:
· Identify the importance of Team Leadership and Roles
- Make a safe Interface with the Working Railway
- Create a Method Statement for correlation activities
- Perform Condition Assessment and reporting
- Perform Arrival at Work Site activities
- Perform Inspection and Wire Counting of:
- Equipment Rooms
- Mechanical Signal Boxes
- Control Panels (including Facia checks)
- On-Track and Trackside Equipment
- Perform Earth Busbar checks
- Display Safe Working Practices
- Record correlation Results
- Perform Departure from Work Site activities
Assessment and Certification
Achievement of the Course Outcomes will be assessed by a practical and theory assessment.
The delegate’s achievement of the Course Outcomes will be confirmed by a certificate which will be forwarded to the nominated client contact following the course.
A well prepared delegate is expected to be able to be able to understand wiring diagrams.