Signalling Testing Courses
|Duration||3 Days + 1/3 day assessment|
|Location||Any subject to equipment requirements|
Bespoke & Private Courses
We can also reserve a course for your company exclusively, and we can design courses to meet your company's specifications. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.Contact Us
This course is intended for signal design engineers who need to be able to perform correlation work.
- Correlation process in accordance with the Network Rail standard – Correlation of Signalling Records
- All correlation activities can be rehearsed in a safe offline environment upon lifelike working equipment
On successful completion of this course, the delegate will be able to:
- Identify the importance of Team Leadership and Roles
- Make a safe Interface with the Working Railway
- Create a Method Statement for correlation activities
- Perform Condition Assessment and reporting
- Perform Arrival at Work Site activities
- Perform Inspection and Wire Counting of:
- Equipment Rooms
- Mechanical Signal Boxes
- Control Panels (including Facia checks)
- On-Track and Trackside Equipment
- Perform Earth Busbar checks
- Display Safe Working Practices
- Record correlation Results
- Perform Departure from Work Site activities
Assessment and Certification
Achievement of the Course Outcomes will be assessed by a practical and theory assessment.
The delegate’s achievement of the Course Outcomes will be confirmed by a certificate which will be forwarded to the nominated client contact following the course.
A well prepared delegate is expected to be able to be able to understand wiring diagrams.
Duration: 3 Days + ⅓ Day Assessment
Location: at our Derby training centre, or on your premises (access to equipment is a requirement of this course)
Job Seekers Information
Please visit our dedicated jobseekers page for detailed information relating to people seeking jobs in the rail industry.: