Signet Solutions can reserve a course for your Company exclusively, and we can design courses to meet your Company’s specifications. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
The universal forms of control tables traditionally used in the “Signalling Control Tables” course have now been complemented by a set specific to SSI interlockings.
This course will enable a designer, who is already familiar with general signalling principles, to be able to complete the new SSI control tables.
- Course fully up to date to reflect NR/L3/SIG/11202 March 2009 issue
- The course discusses sufficient interlocking principles and SSI functional principles to enable the box entries to be properly understood.
- Technical jargon is explained in clear English terms
On successful completion of this course, the delegate will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of SSI interlocking principles
- Complete Control Tables for Sub Route, Point and Signal Route & Aspect
- Design Sub Route and Approach Locking Map Search Diagrams
Assessment and Certification
Achievement of the Course Outcomes will be assessed by a theory assessment of interlocking principles and control table creation.
The delegate’s achievement of the Course Outcomes will be confirmed by a certificate which will be forwarded to the nominated client contact following the course.
A well prepared delegate is expected to be able to interpret signalling plans for UK main line signalling installations.