Signal Engineering Principles
Signalling Maintenance Courses
|Location||Derby or at your venue|
Bespoke & Private Courses
We can also reserve a course for your company exclusively, and we can design courses to meet your company's specifications. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.Contact Us
This course will provide the delegate with an understanding of the key signalling system technologies, equipment and working processes, relevant to the planning of work on the infrastructure.
- Reflects the requirements of the UK main-line network
- Ideal for people new to signalling technology
- May be tailored to specific client or railway administration.
At the end of the course the delegate will be able to:
- State the purpose of a signalling system
- Identify the key signalling system technologies
- Identify and state the function of signalling trackside and centralised subsystems
- Describe the operational principles of different level crossing types
- Identify the key processes used to safely control work on signalling equipment
Assessment and Certification
Achievement of the Course Outcomes will be assessed by a theory assessment.
The delegate’s achievement of the Course Outcomes will be confirmed by a certificate.
There are no specific prerequisites for this course.
Duration: 2 Days
Location: at our Derby training centre, or on your premises (Suitable training facilities required)
Job Seekers Information
Please visit our dedicated jobseekers page for detailed information relating to people seeking jobs in the rail industry.: