Signet Solutions can reserve a course for your company exclusively, and we can design courses to meet your company's specifications. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Ensure the delegates have the underpinning knowledge to understand and interpret signalling diagrams. To provide the delegates with the underpinning knowledge of generic circuits and their applications in signalling controls. Provide the delegates with the ability to successfully carry out testing and fault finding on generic signalling circuits.
• Circuit Design
• Circuit Construction
• Circuit Function
• Principles of control
• Logical Circuit function
• Fundamentals of Testing
• Fundamentals of Fault Finding
• Half Split fault finding
• Fault Scenario Theoretical Assessment
• Fault Scenario Practical Assessment
On successful completion of this course, the delegate will be able to :
• Describe the operation and function of generic signalling circuits.
• Use signalling diagrams to logically understand circuit operation
• Establish the similarities between logic gates and relay logic, and the relationship for fault finding.
• Fault find using efficient and methodical methods.
Assessment and Certification
Achievement of the Course Outcomes will be assessed by a practical assessment.
The delegate’s achievement of the Course Outcomes will be confirmed by a certificate which will be forwarded to the nominated client contact following the course.
A well prepared delegate is expected to be able to have a basic background in Signal Engineering. Ideally they will have attended some basic training already (i.e. BS1/BS2/Introduction to Signalling/Electrical Principles) or have relevant experience.