14.08.17 - 18.08.17 - 10 PLACES AVAILABLE
Signet Solutions can reserve a course for your Company exclusively, and we can design courses to meet your Company’s specifications. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course will enable signalling designers to create control tables for signalled routes and points, using standard control tables for Route Relay Interlockings.
- Course ful ly up to date to reflect current requirements
- The course con centrates on understanding of interlocking functionality, as well as “filling in the boxes”
- The delegate will benefit from experimentation on our demonstration interlockings
- Technical jargon is explained in clear English terms
- Also provides preparation for module 3 of the IRSE examination
On successful completion of this course, the delegate will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of interlocking principles
- Complete control tables for signalled routes and points
Assessment and Certification
Achievement of the Course Outcomes will be assessed by a theory assessment of interlocking principles and control table completion.
The delegate’s achievement of the Course Outcomes will be confirmed by a certificate which will be forwarded to the nominated client contact following the course.
A well prepared delegate is expected to be able to interpret signalling plans and show a basic understanding of signalling principles for UK main line signalling installations.
The newly defined format for SSI control tables is specifically covered by our new SSI Control Tables course.