CBI Control Tables Conversion Course
Signalling Design Courses
Bespoke & Private Courses
We can also reserve a course for your company exclusively, and we can design courses to meet your company's specifications. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.Contact Us
The universal forms of control tables used in the past have now been complemented by a set specific to Computer Based Interlockings (CBI), including Solid State Interlocking (SSI) Westlock® and Smartlock®.
This course will enable a designer, who is already familiar with conventional control tables, to be able to complete the new CBI control tables.
- Course fully up to date to reflect the latest standards for CBI interlocking and control tables
- The course discusses sufficient CBI functional principles to enable the box entries to be properly understood
- Technical jargon is explained in clear English terms
On successful completion of this course, the delegate will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of CBI interlocking principles
- Complete Control Tables for Sub Route, Point and Signal Route & Aspect
- Design Sub Route and Approach Locking Map Search Diagrams
Assessment and Certification
The delegate’s achievement of the Course Outcomes will be confirmed by a certificate which will be forwarded to the nominated client contact following the course.
A well prepared delegate is expected to be familiar with interlocking principles and conventional route and point control tables for UK main line signalling installations.
Duration: 2 days
Location: At our Derby training centre, or on your premises
Job Seekers Information
Please visit our dedicated jobseekers page for detailed information relating to people seeking jobs in the rail industry.: