- Location: At our Derby training centre, or on your premises.
The universal forms of control tables used in the past have now been complemented by a set specific to Computer Based Interlockings (CBI), including Solid State Interlocking (SSI) Westlock® and Smartlock®.
This course will enable a designer, who is already familiar with conventional control tables, to be able to complete the new CBI control tables.
- Course fully up to date to reflect the latest standards for CBI interlocking and control tables.
- The course discusses sufficient CBI functional principles to enable the box entries to be properly understood.
- Technical jargon is explained in clear English terms
On successful completion of this course, the delegate will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of CBI interlocking principles
- Complete Control Tables for Sub Route, Point and Signal Route & Aspect
- Design Sub Route and Approach Locking Map Search Diagrams
Assessment and Certification
The delegate’s achievement of the Course Outcomes will be confirmed by a certificate which will be forwarded to the nominated client contact following the course.
A well prepared delegate is expected to be familiar with interlocking principles and conventional route and point control tables for UK main line signalling installations.