Signet Solutions can reserve a course for your Company exclusively, and we can design courses to meet your Company's specifications. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course will enable a signalling designer to undertake scheme and electrical design of Axle Counter systems.
- The AzLM axle counter is chosen, being the most common UK application.
- The course can be modified to suit specific equipment types and customer applications.
- Axle Counter Signalling / Scheme plan design
- Axle Counter Signalling Principles
- Axle Counter Electrical Design
On successful completion of this course, the delegate will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of terminology and components used in axle counter systems.
- Specify detection point positions and details
- Specify evaluator areas
- Specify methods of section reset and restoration
- Specify control table modifications for axle counters
- Specify detection point and evaluator circuitry
- Specify evaluator interface and reset circuitry
Assessment and Certification
Achievement of the Course Outcomes will be assessed by a theory assessment.
The delegate’s achievement of the Course Outcomes will be confirmed by a certificate which will be forwarded to the nominated client contact following the course.
A well prepared delegate is expected to be familiar with signalling layout, principles and electrical design for conventional UK main line practice.