Route Relay Interlocking Appreciation (RRIAC)
Other Signalling Courses
|Location||Derby or at your venue|
Bespoke & Private Courses
We can also reserve a course for your company exclusively, and we can design courses to meet your company's specifications. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.Contact Us
This course is intended for the signal engineer who requires development of signalling principles knowledge, or to work on Route Relay Interlockings.
- The route relay interlocking technology is the universal basis of all interlocking principles and control tables, such that this course is valuable even if the delegate is not intending to work on RRI technology
- Closely links the standard circuits to signalling principles and control tables
- Completely updated to reflect current requirements
- Relay names and technical jargon are explained in “plain english” terminology
- Delegates will benefit from practice on our working route relay interlocking
On successful completion of this course, the delegate will be able to describe the function of the following classes of circuitry.
- Push Button Interlocking
- Route Interlocking
- Points Interlocking and interfaces
- Sectional Route Locking
- Signal Controls
- Route Normalisation
Assessment and Certification
Achievement of the Course Outcomes will be assessed by a theory assessment of circuit principles.
The delegate’s achievement of the Course Outcomes will be confirmed by a certificate which will be forwarded to the nominated client contact following the course.
A well prepared delegate is expected to be able to interpret simple signalling layout plans and circuit diagrams.
Duration: 5 days
Job Seekers Information
Please visit our dedicated jobseekers page for detailed information relating to people seeking jobs in the rail industry.: